First trained as a coach in 1987, I consult with executives, mediators, and couples who want to accelerate results like these:
- Strategize how best to approach a conflict situation in your role as an organizational leader or manager.
- Anticipate a conversation you want to have and figure out how to navigate it most successfully.
- Confront a recurring problem with a colleague, partner, or staff member.
- Lead robust team conversations and reach sound decisions with genuine alignment.
- Reduce friction or change a difficult dynamic at work or home.
- Fine-tune the way you present yourself to others during difficult conversations.
- Craft an effective response to a quickly escalating conflict.
- For mediators: Peer supervision/case review mentoring and development of your private practice.
“Tammy has a knack for knowing just what to say or do to make a difficult conversation better. Her techniques for approaching and having a difficult conversation helped me be my best self.”