Timothy Johnson of Carpe Factum tagged me in his “blogospheric recycling meme,” inviting me to share 5-10 past posts that I think were under-appreciated. I’m picky about the memes I participate in because I like to stay on topic, and Tim’s let’s me do that.
- How Do You Get Someone to Change?
- Persistent Workplace Rumors Defy Conventional Response
- I’m Sorry: The Four Types of Apology
- Negotiation Potholes of the Mind
- Secret to a Happy Marriage: The Shamu Maneuver
- Channeling Elaine: How Seinfeld Helped Me Apologize
- How to Let Go of Unresolved Conflict
Thanks for the opportunity to highlight some of my past work, Tim!