Coaching with Tammy Lenski
Tammy coaches individuals, pairs, and teams who want to fine-tune or accelerate results like these:
- Re-calibrate reactions in conflict situations.
- Reduce friction or change a difficult dynamic at work or home.
- Craft an effective response to an escalating conflict.
- Confront a recurring problem with a partner, colleague, or employee in a way that reduces risk to the relationship.
- Anticipate a difficult conversation and figure out how to navigate it most successfully.
- Strategize how best to approach a conflict situation in your role as an organizational leader, manager, or mediator.
- Lead robust team conversations and reach sound decisions with genuine alignment.
How Tammy structures 1:1 coaching
Tammy offers a 5-meeting coaching package. Coaching will take place via Zoom or telephone, your choice.
Frequency and length of sessions is up to you; the minimum meeting time is 60 minutes. Some of Tammy’s coaching clients prefer to meet weekly or bi-weekly for an hour, while others may choose to meet for two hours initially. Some use their coaching packages “as needed,” scheduling time only when they want guidance for a specific situation.
Coaching also includes unlimited email exchanges between sessions. While Tammy can’t promise an instant reply during the business week, coaching clients are a priority in her day.
Coaching packages are good for one year from purchase date and you are welcome to purchase a coaching package more than once if your goals would benefit from a longer-term relationship with Tammy. Tammy can give you some guidance on this.