I’ve noticed those same questions coming up in the graduate marketing course I’ve taught for two conflict resolution programs. And they come up all the time in workshops with mediators and coaches — even when I’m there to teach something other than practice-building, like advanced mediation or handling high conflict situations.
These are the questions many mediators and coaches, both new and experienced, tell me are on their minds about building a successful private practice:
- How do I find and get in front of more clients?
- How can we get people to value conflict resolution services more?
- How do I get business in a market dominated by ___ ?
- How do I build credibility if I don’t have a lot of experience yet?
- I’m building my practice on the side. What’s the best use of my time?
- How do I turn my passion for ADR into a livelihood?
I love these questions. And if you want to build a successful coaching or mediation private practice, I really want you to love them, too. No more being frustrated or baffled by them. No more worrying that you have to be scammy or over-the-top to reach and connect with potential clients.
I’d like to help you fall in love with these questions — and discover your own perfect answers to them.
So I’m excited to announce Thrive: Turn Your Passion for ADR into Demand for Your Services.
This is the first I’ve opened this course in over five years. It’s completely redesigned to reflect current times and I’ve found a way to combine the best of online self-study with the kind of fine-tuning you can only get from live coaching.
Enrollment closes at midnight Eastern time on March 8. I’d love you to join us.