December 12, 2014 — I’m thrilled to announce my brand new online course on staying calm, cool, and collected in conflict, negotiations, and confrontations.
As of right this second, I’m taking earlybird registrations for Calm, Cool, and Collected and I’ve got an introductory offer for those of you who sign up early.
Calm, Cool, and Collected is an online course for people who want to…
- Crush their fear of conflict and be able to confront problems with confidence.
- Keep their cool and not be come overly emotional in difficult conversations.
- Keep their wits about them in tough negotiations.
- Stop avoiding important conflict at work or home.
If you lose your balance in difficult conversations, then this course is for you.
And if you’re a mediator, this is a course for you, too. Why? Because maintaining your equilibrium is essential when you’re in the mediator’s chair. And the actionable, practical solutions I’m going to teach are ones you can use to help your own clients, too.
I’ve been asked for this online course for years. I wanted to do it right so I took my time. Based on the in-person graduate course and corporate workshop I’ve successfully taught to thousands for 15 years, Calm, Cool, and Collected takes my very best material, translates it for successful online learning, and gives you:
- A self-paced online conflict resolution course you can access anytime you want, on your own schedule, from anywhere you can get an internet connection. You can start whenever you want, too, once the course opens.
- Four learning modules with videos, worksheets, and downloadable audio for listening on the go.
- A private course discussion forum for your questions, successes, and conversation with others in the course.
- Practical, actionable solutions for mastering your inner game during conflict and confrontation, solutions you can begin using immediately.
- Access to me. This isn’t one of those online courses where someone throws material at you and wishes you luck. I’ll be there in the discussion forum, supporting you — because that’s what a good teacher does.
You can have all the best conflict resolution and negotiation techniques and skills in the world, but they may be pretty useless to you if you get emotionally swamped. I want to show you exactly how you can master your inner game so that you can confront with confidence, articulate yourself nimbly, and feel great about how you handled things.
Oh, and about that special offer I mentioned earlier? Because it’s the course’s maiden voyage online, because it’s the holidays, and because this is earlybird registration, I’ve got a special registration price for you if you act now.