Every organizational leader and manager has the experience of dealing with a steady flow of conflictual situations landing in their lap. They become expert at offering good advice and efficiently solving problems only to have similar ones come back through the door.
This conflict resolution workshop is designed to help business/organizational leaders and managers increase efficiency and effectiveness by professional mentoring and coaching to resolve workplace conflict. The workshop deals with:
- Avoiding the burnout trap of being chief problem solver for the organization.
- Creating the expectation that managing conflict is a skill for all employees.
- Learning the skill and power of artfully crafted questions.
- Managing expectations of outcomes.
Workshop participants will emerge with:
- A clear conceptual and practical conflict coaching framework from which to work.
- Tools to determine when to coach and when to give direction.
- Guidance on how to coach in early stages of a conflict.
- Tools for dealing with more advanced and entrenched conflicts.
Each participant will have the opportunity to receive coaching from another workshop participant and will also serve as a coach. These activities will be supported by the instructor (Dr. Tammy Lenski) and workshop coaches to help participants translate concepts into practical knowledge they can use immediately in their organization.
The evening of May 14 and all day May 15-16
The Farmhouse at High Reach Farm in Vermont’s beautiful Northeast Kingdom
$1499 earlybird until April 12
$1699 after April 12
Registration is now open at High Reach Farm’s website.