This is the third in my short series of favorite conflict resolution videos suggested by readers of this blog.
The Argument Clinic is a Monty Python classic, funny because it magnifies the uncomfortably familiar habits some of us fall into. For more on how to argue effectively, check the list below the video.
If the video got you thinking about how to argue more effectively, try these articles from my archives:
- The 10 best ways to win an argument
- Stop an argument dead in its tracks
- The moment you choose to fight: Do you recognize it?
- How to win an argument, part 1, part 2, part 3
- What’s your centering question?
Have a favorite conflict resolution video to recommend? Leave a comment below.