I organize consulting and coaching by the packages below rather than by month because many of my clients don’t want to force-fit their busy lives into weekly sessions. Prefer to talk weekly? We can do that. Prefer to talk bi-weekly or monthly? We can do that. Prefer two sessions back-to-back or only occasional sessions? We can do that, too. The idea is to get together when it makes sense for you and you goals.
- Private 1-hour session(s) with Tammy by telephone or web conferencing (zoom).
- Unlimited email communication between sessions.
- Coaching purchases are good for one year from purchase date (I am notoriously flexible about this if you wish to request an extension before the anniversary).
- Coaching slots start on the hour beginning at 9:00 a.m. and go to 3:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. If you live in a timezone or have a work schedule that makes those times difficult or impossible, let’s discuss options before you buy a coaching package; I will try hard to accommodate.
- Please read the Terms of Service, Privacy, and Refund policies before signing up for coaching.
About consulting and coaching
My background and knowledge are in conflict resolution and the dispute resolution profession. The consulting or coaching relationship is not psychological counseling, financial consulting, or legal advice, and consulting or coaching does not replace advising of that nature. You are responsible for your own results and may choose to accept or reject any ideas that arise during coaching.
I regard our discussions as strictly confidential and will not at any time disclose information about you in any identifiable way to anyone else without your explicit written permission and my agreement to do so. Information shall not be considered confidential if it is already publicly known through no act of mine.
If you are purchasing consulting or coaching on behalf of an organization: We will work out jointly in advance of the first session with the employee and supervisor and/or HR the terms under which information will and will not be disclosed, and put those terms in writing.