This is the last in my 10th business anniversary and 4th blogging anniversary retrospective series. Boy, it took a long time for me to select my favorites and it was a fun trip down several years’ worth of memory lanes.
I finally made the decisions based on two criteria: I had fun writing the post or it was personally meaningful to me, and the post generated feedback (in comments and emails) that told me it was funny or meaningful to many others. These are the ones that made the cut:
- Stepping Up to Difficult Conversations: What My Grad Students Would Tell You
- Do Conflict Better in 10 Minutes a Day
- What Would Love Do Now?
- Free Hugs
- Certainty in the Asparagus Patch
Posts about special people in my life
- I Didn’t Do It Intentionally
- My Mother’s Lessons
- When Non-Negotiables Aren’t
- Luigi’s Recipe for Assertiveness Success (I know, not a person)
Posts about things near and dear to my heart
Thanks for joining me in my retrospective journey and here’s to a hopeful future.