My 10th year anniversary retrospective continues with a list of my five most-commented-on articles. They’re on this list if they received the most blog comments and email messages combined.
The vast majority of folks who commented on or wrote to me about these articles did so because the article resonated with them in some way, or moved them emotionally and in a good way. Most were women, as I’d expect, since I primarily write here for a female audience.
But a couple of folks wrote to tell me I was, essentially, a dolt. Their words were generally less kind than “dolt,” though. Lucky for them that I’m a mediator with a pretty high tolerance for ineffective communication behavior! Gotta love the rich tapestry of human opinion.
- Secret to a Happy Marriage: The Shamu Maneuver
- The Shamu Maneuver Causes a Stir
- The 10 Best Ways to Win an Argument
- Channeling Elaine: How Seinfeld Helped Me Apologize
- Runaway Argument Leads to Breakup
- Women and Conflict: Have You Lost Your Voice?
- My Husband Speaks in Semi-Colons: Women, Men and Interrupting
- Do Conflict Better in 10 Minutes a Day
- He Was So Mild-Mannered…
- Luigi’s Recipe for Assertiveness Success