The Conflict Zen blog is 10 years old today!
For the past month I’ve been celebrating with a blogiversary retrospective, sharing my own and audience favorites from 10 years of conflict resolution blogging. And I’ve been delighted to hear from so many of you as part of that celebration! I’m glad you’re here.
Of course, no celebration would be complete without some party favors and I’m here today to announce the prize winners in the random drawing…and to add an additional prize for every single person who joined the drawing. Drum roll please…
- Winner of the free lifetime membership in my online conflict resolution training program, the Conflict Zen Commons: Karen Bray
- Winners of a free quarterly membership in the Commons: Wendy Franklin and Ian Grodman
- Winner of one hour of negotiation or conflict management coaching or mediator mentoring from me, via phone or skype: Robin Eichert
- Winner of a signed copy of my book, Making Mediation Your Day Job: Pierre A. Gauthier
And for everyone who entered, a special prize
I’ve decided to give everyone who entered complimentary access to the private discussion forum over at the Conflict Zen Commons. The forum is a place to discuss conflict resolution, negotiation, and for ADR professionals, the business of mediation and other conflict resolution services.
If you’d like to take advantage of this, just do the following to claim your special prize:
- If you entered the prize drawing by leaving a comment on one of my blog posts, simply email me and let me know you’d like to join the discussion forum; be sure you’re emailing me from the same address you used to your comment.
- If you entered by retweeting, favoriting or sharing my post on Twitter, Facebook, or anywhere else, email me and provide me a link to your retweet/share.
Access will begin in a couple of weeks, once I’ve had the chance to set it all up for everyone, so bear with me. I’ll reply to your email to confirm receipt.
Thanks for being part of the blogiversary celebration…and here’s to the next 10 years!